Assalamualaikum wr. wb...
sbnernya banyak yg pngn diceritakan, tp barusan ada kejadian yg bkin aku 'DEG' dan sadar, klo selama ini aku hdp dlm sebuah kebimbangan...
(CEILE, sok serius abs gue)
yah intinya, lagu ini bner2 mencerminkan perasaan dan apa yg aku alami aku skr.
"Just So You Know" by jesse mccartney.
I shouldn't love you but I want to
I just can't turn away
I shouldn't see you but I can't move
I can't look away
And I don't know how to be fine when I'm not
'Cause I don't know how to make a feeling stop
[Chorus:]
Just so you know
This feeling's taking control of me
And I can't help it
I will sit around, i will let her win now (sedikit diedit sm aku, asalnya mah 'i wont sit around, i cant let him now', tp asa serem psan, siga rebut2an cwo cape dee. lgyn yg editan lbh cocok sm aku)
Thought you should know
I've tried my best to let go of you
But I don't want to
I just gotta say it all
Before I go
Just so you know
It's getting hard to be around you
There's so much I can't say
Do you want me to hide the feelings
And look the other way
And I don't know how to be fine when I'm not
'Cause I don't know how to make a feeling stop
[Chorus]
This emptiness is killing me
And I'm wondering why I've waited so long (ga long jg sih, lebay jg ni lagu)
Looking back I realize
It was always there just never spoken
I'm waiting here...been waiting here
**********
buat H.A, A.P, M.Y, A.S, D.F, N.R, R.R (lelaki2 yang baca, mohon jangan geer) 1 word ; BYEEEE!!!
aku mau jd org yg lbh baik.
g mw jd org munafik, terus g mw lg jd org yang menyedihkan.
aku bakal baik2 aja skr, dalam kesendirianku, aku percaya banget itu.
masuk kuliah aku bakal jd farah yg baru, yg lebih baik dan lebih percaya akan dirinya sendiri.
alhamdulillah, terima kasih ya Allah telah membukakan pintu hatiku.
dengan besar hati, 7 orang berinisial diatas (siapa mereka? selingkuhan?? pacar?? hahahaha gaglah! itu org2 yg aku keceng hehe) akan saya lupakan saja.
saya ga mau mikirin mreka2 lg, buat apa toh mreka jg ga mikirn saya.
okei, im good!!!!
shoot, now i sound so pathetic.
No comments:
Post a Comment